Voki

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Journal Entry Week 11

This week in biology we used Study Island to study for our unit three exam, which was helpful but i still didn't do as well as I had hoped. We have our presidential press conference next week and I'm a little nervous but I think our group will do fine.  I haven't really grasped why we are doing this project but I'm sure it will teach us a very valuable life lesson, like every project we do. We are vastly approaching our last six weeks of school, I can't decide if that is a good thing or not, because that means it is getting closer to E.O.C. week. This week was more laid back because almost my whole class went to Merle Fest which meant that no one wanted to do anything. But we did learn some about the new unit we will be starting next week and it is suppose to be the most interesting unit of the semester. Not that I'm too excited about it though because we have to dissect animals and I don't do very good with intestines.

No comments:

Post a Comment