Voki

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Journal Entry Week 14

This week in biology we presented our collection projects, well most of us did. We are close to the end of school and learning more about the insides of animals. Our lab practical is coming up, it is very nerve wracking but I think this will truly prepare us for a college biology class. I'm not to excited about dissecting pigs especially baby ones but I thought dissecting the worms and frogs would be much worse than they actually were. Those were very informative and interesting I had no idea what either of those looked like on the inside and I have never seen an earth worm as long as the one we dissected. The inside of the girl frog made me not want to eat oodles of noodles again, the egg sack looked exactly like them because our frog didn't have any eggs in it. I'll be glad when all of this dissecting is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment